Monday 20 October 2014

Crumbed Mushrooms

Now I don't know about you, but I have been trying to make the perfect crumbed mushrooms since forever, and I have never succeeded. However, a lightning bolt of inspiration struck yesterday and I did it. I made the perfect crumbed mushrooms!! And it's so ridiculously easy...

Ingredients

1 punnet of whole mushrooms
2 eggs
breadcrumbs
cooking oil

Method

Wash the mushrooms.

 Beat the eggs well and pour over the mushrooms, Fold the mushrooms gently over, to cover all of them with the egg. 

Cover with crumbs. 


Heat the oil. I found that using an oil rack-thingy, really helped getting the mushrooms evenly fried.

Once the oil is ready, place the mushrooms in the rack-thingy in the pot and fry until golden brown. 

Remove from the oil and tip the rack-thingy onto some kitchen towels to drain off excess oil. 


Serve warm with Cheese & Bacon sauce, or an Onion-Pepper sauce!


Yours in oil and veggies

Risch

No comments:

Post a Comment