Tuesday 23 September 2014

Your Suggestions...

To contribute your recipes, please follow these steps:

1. comment on this post with your name, and the name of the recipe.

2. send your recipe via email, to: maristagrobler@gmail.com - Put your name and the name of your recipe in the description line

3. you will get a reply that I received your recipe in good order, or with questions if I am not sure about something

4. keep a lookout for your recipe on the blog!!




Remember: I need your full name to give you credit for your recipe!!



VERY IMPORTANT: It has to be your OWN recipe. If you want to send someone else's, please make sure to give them due credit. If I decide to post your recipe, I will use the credentials provided, and I do not take responsibility for any false credits.

I am looking forward to seeing your suggestions and recipes!!

Yours in oil and veggies

Risch

No comments:

Post a Comment