Thursday 21 August 2014

Egg, onion & Strawberry Breakfast

Yes, no carbs... what a mission!! How do you eat eggs with no bread? I've always eaten my egg - fried, poached, whatever - with a slice of bread! So, this morning I tried this:

Ingredients

1 egg
1/2 onion
2 strawberries
1/8 feta rind
1tbs margarine

Method

Slice the onion in rings. Melt the margarine in a pan, fry the onion rings. Add the egg to the margarine and onion pan. Slice the strawberries. Plate everything up, crumb some feta over. And enjoy!!
I will prefer to poach the egg next time, though. (my poacher was still in the sink... yes, I was too lazy to wash it!!) But hubby said this tasted just fine. 

Do you have any ideas for egg without bread? Please share!!

Have a fun day!!

Yours in oil and veggies

Risch

No comments:

Post a Comment